Saturday, March 26, 2011

A MAN AND HIS ARCHAIC HYPOTHESIS


Salam

"You will encounter a situation where you style does not befit your expectation. Expectations are made to be transgressed"

Thank bro for this darn, slacking quote. It is one of the truest thing I have learned today. I like it when I learn something a day, it made my day brilliantly fine.

WE SHOULD NEVER EXPECT THINGS THAT WE EXPECTED HAPPEN.


I think, it is my traditionalism that segregated me from the outside reality. Come on Yassin,

THE WORLD IS SPINNING, AND YOU ARE STILL WITH YOUR OBSOLETE FRIEND-TESTING <HYPOTHESIS>

What happened to me for the last two weeks is really a pain in the butt. I have to spend lotsa time, typing things that I SUPPOSEDLY didn't have to. SILLY ME    .^_~.

Anyhow, just like an experiment:

YOU CAN INFER AND HYPOTHESIZE, BUT YOU CAN NEVER TELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ohana :)