Friday, March 25, 2011

: Integrity~

Salam


The day I left them..

LOL, the situation is getting even hotter! ? I just hope that the rumor will never spread all over the campus. Fortunately,they did not mention my name, or I'll sue them..

"What is the meaning of sacrifice?"

"Be like a thread. You are so small, yet so important"

Sacrifice from my perspective is a reflection of integrity. How much out integrity is, reflected through our sacrifice. It is not the amount of sacrifice, nor its value which determines the perfection of one's sacrifice: but it is about sincerity. Yes, you heard that right. SINCERITY.

In Rosellas, Chapter 15: "Integrity is the value which we have; a condition of doing  good thing, even when no one's around to see the goodness that you're doing."

Maybe it is something as simple as a penny donation, but the feedback could shake the whole world. Sacrifice is a part of life, and weirdly as it seems; we need to sacrifice our life to live everyday.

Al Qur'an speaks the same thing about integrity; the act of goodness when no one is there to praise you:

In Surahtul Mulk, verse 12: "Verily, those who fear their Lord unseen (i.e. they do not see Him, nor His Punishment in the Hereafter), theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward"


"We do not sacrifice to make people understand. We sacrifice to make people live and be happy" 


: is a very wonderful thing to share, here. Sacrifice for A WHILE, and be happy when the result is coming out as we EXPECTED. And I do not have any difficulty in defining and simulating this verbatim to my everyday life. It is fated-that we should one day.


Okay guys, its 4:44 AM and my eyes are getting all tired up thanks to Physics. I guess, it is time for me to make a temporary departure, out of this world. Thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ohana :)